Curly Jo

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Oh my Gah...

Second post of the day! Hey when I get back into blogging I get back into it proper like. Plus I feel I need to make up for the lack of Jo and Sam blogging (which if it's true guys will be a great shame. But actually, who the heck am I to talk when I haven't blogged for aaaages?!)

Watched a funny thing about Jessica Simpson this afternoon, hence the title. Bless her.

Have had a bit of an epifany (I really don't think that's how you spell it) just now about my needing to open up to people more. Have decided to get meself regularly discipled, shock horror I haven't really been talking to anyone in that sort of context for a while. I don't wanna have one special person, cos all my friends are so special to me, so have just decided in my heart that I will take time to talk about me sometimes rather than distracting from myself by asking a thousand questions.

Sorry for gush of emotion, I had a glass of red after D:Caff.

See, accountabilty and everything!

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally we get to listen about you....I'm quite excited about that!! About time young lady! And that could mean even more Jo and Jo time!!!

 
At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joanna & Steve - lovely to look into your blog site and read how excited you are about Special K. I am seeing Maia, Kim and Andre this weekend. Love from NZ Aunty Mary and Rascal Jack. I also read Rachel's Missourie diary on her blog. Bye from us down here xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home