Curly Jo

Thursday, March 30, 2006

A windy day....

Must've been the fanjitas. No, its really really windy outside and has been for like three days. I really don't like windy days, makes me not want to go out, and if I stay in I feel cooped up. Grrr.

All this wind has made me even more excited about going to Tunisia in 17 days! It's been quite a stressful week in many different ways and I feel like I will benefit from a proper break from it all, and of course a bit of sun wouldn't do any harm...unless we forget to take suncream like we did on honeymoon. In which case the sun would do a lot of harm.

Note to Steve: If you break into my blog and change the word fajitas into anything else I'll hide your i-pod.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you forgotten already how to blog??!!

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I just can't figure out how to do it from the office then forget to blog when I get home! So actually in a way I have forgotten how to blog. How perceptive you are miss bingham.

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got excited cos your blogging again and no more entries!

Come on Jo

Jules

 

Post a Comment

<< Home