Curly Jo

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Happy Times!....

Had a great week last week, Steve (my fantabulous hubbie) organised a supremely lush surprise party for my 25th. Had a wonderful time and loved being told I looked like Audrey Hepburn (who'd I'd been dressed up to look like). It was really cool.

The biggest shock ever though was seeing my best childhood friend from New Zealand there! I'd no idea she was even in the country and Steve had kept what has to be the biggest secret of the year by picking her and her husband up from London and stowing them at my parents house! Brilliant. We had a great couple of days together afterwards and many a laugh about the naughty things we did at school, cool fun.

Have just spent the weekend in Barking as Steve was DJing at a friends wedding in Sidcup, really great day, loved boogeying down on the dance floor to...Gina G?! Yep, but it went down well! Then today it was his Nan's 88th birthday, so many a laugh was had eating a roast and playing Upwords (genius morph from Scrabble).

Am currently missing my Rachel as have just read her blog, I really love her. See you soon sis.

xxx

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Jo! come on, more posting please? ;o) ...and more dates for dinner?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home