Curly Jo

Friday, August 18, 2006

Frazzle Head


Today I have had my frazzled head on, and not because of the weird rain-then-sun-then-rain again weather affecting my hair. Work really got to me today, dunno if it was cos it's Friday and end of a long week or if it was the hor-moan-ies that Special K has been creating. Whatever it was I felt really vulnerable and stressed, it seemed like one thing went wrong after another continously, then when one of the kids kicked the football and it hit my head and I had to really fight to keep from crying....I knew I'd had enough. Luckily the heavens then opened so we had to take the young people to the cinema, giving me a few hours to crack on with the pile of paperwork in my office and have a few cups of tea. Good thing I did have a bit of a relax this afternoon cos D:Caff tonight was another mad one, hand-drier ripped out wall in girls loo, rumours of Faversham kids coming over to fight Herne Bay, and a disclosure which I've just had to report to social services. Actually, that's when I'm glad I do this job cos I can actually help and make a difference to young people's lives.

Anyway, enough of that, moan over!

The day is now nearly over and the weekend is here, hooray. Its funny, when I was really frazzled out earlier little baby was kicking away like a gooden, and now as I'm writing s/he is at it again! A nice reminder that happier times are on the way. Baby has been kicking about loads in past week, I'm nearly 5 months and finally have a little bump, yay will finally have an excuse to buy some new clothes soon!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must have been a Jo day! I wanted to cry too when they kicked the football and it hit my arm. It well hurt! It was a stressful day....nevermind it's the weekend now and there are things to look forward to....like housework....yay!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home