Curly Jo

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tra la la...

Trundling along at the mo with work, church, and baby day-dreams. Actually the baby day-dreams have been getting in the way of sleeping at night as I get all excitied about our little bundle, or anxious about how much we've yet to prepare, or excited again about plans for the nursery room. Have been trying to do things in the day to wear myself out so that I get to sleep quicker! Did a 5k jog today.

Not really. Paula Radcliffe may be able to do a marathon run whilst 5 months pregnant but not me! Not even when I'm not pregnant.

Had the lovely Katy round yesterday, had a good laugh watching the video footage of Sam and Abi's wedding, about 10 mins of their wedding then 20 of the Herne Bay-ites dancing like loonies. Fun times.

Tonight I will be mainly going to cell in Canterbury, and very nice too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home