Curly Jo

Friday, September 08, 2006

"We're all been on a Summer Holiday..."

Back now from our 6 day camping trip with friends to the New Forest, it was wonderful weather...I think I even caught the sun a bit! Nice, especially as it'd been raining loads the week before we went. Highlight has to be going to Burton-Bradstock beach (really not sure if I may have just made that name up!), then Abbotsbury with Rach...cliffs, waves, quaint shops, and Dorset apple cake, lovely. Lowlight was seeing Marcus get bitten by a horse Steve and I had fallen for, we had even called him Hamish...then he lost our love when he nipped our friend on the chest! Not before he'd eaten all our apples and carrots though. But I still love horses....they're my friends. (sounds weird if you haven't heard the song!)

Got back yesterday afternoon, nice to be home as we've got so much going on to look forward to in the next week! Waaay up there on the list is the wedding tommorrow, looking forward to it SO MUCH! Then on Sunday we're spendin the afternoon with Steve's family celebrating Liz's (his sis) birthday. On Monday Stevie starts his new job, very exciting, I'll still be off work so that'll be nice too!

Ok, I'm off to hang washing, bake cakes, make cards and buy a wedding gift!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home