Curly Jo

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Rain Rain GO AWAY!!!!


What was it with the torrential rain in the Bay today?! Ok, maybe not TORRENTIAL, but...heavy, and... all day! We took the yoof to see "Monster House" at Ashford cinema seeing as our BBQ at Grove Ferry was rained off. Alright film, bit scary I thought for a kids film, one little girl was crying for part of it.

I had a weird experience at the end of the film, I'd obviously sat in a wet seat and not noticed as when I got up I was soaked! Was paranoid that I'd wet myself but I'm sure I didn't!! No, I think someone must've spilled their drink then I came along and parked in it. Lovely.

Very glad that the weekend is nearly here, got a nice one lined up with an outing to cinema with luvvlee hubby on Saturday night, and Sam and Abi coming round for dinner on Sunday. Its Bank Holiday too, so got Monday off, rumours flying around St Martins View of a street bbq, lets hope it doesn't gey rained off ay?!

Thanks Aunty Mary for rugby comment...Dad'd love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home