Curly Jo

Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm Back!...

...thanks to Pie Factory for the laptop we are looking after at home! So much easier having a computer on my lap rather than trekking up the loft ladder to the home computer in Steve's den. Only problem with having such an accessible link to the net is I am now addicted to facebook. Its great I love it. I'm even gonna try figure out how to put photos on there, how sad am I.

Thanks to all who voted for Evie on www.style-photography.co.uk ...she's Miss June! Ha. So we've won a little portrait of her, thanks so much. If you haven't had a chance to vote yet she's on there till the end of July. If she's the overall winner for May - July then we get a rather large portrait of her. Ok ok, very shamless plug over.

I've not had a great week, poor Evie was quite miserable on Wednesday which after 7 hours made me quite miserable so poor Steve came home to find both his girls in tears. I've not been too well yesterday and today so had to cancel meeting up with lovely friends and be all cooped up at home. BOR-ING. But a great weekend beckons, hurrah!

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to read you have both been unwell Jo and Evie. We are all ok over here. I actually love Winter - sad but true. Bye for now Aunty Mary

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry bit late just voted for evie better late than never love mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home