Curly Jo

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Well if you've read Steve's blog you'll see that things have been quite eventful here! It's funny how reliant you become on appliances and cars to make your life easier. I felt like a student yesterday, going to mum and dad's to do my washing, it was quite fun! The car is a bit more serious though, but hopefully we'll be able to sort something out with the mortgage man and get a little run-around this weekend.

Little Evie contiues to our pride and joy, I love being a mum! Went to Whitstable with Rach the other day and had a really fun time, I feel so proud pushing her around in her pram! She really loves going out, when she's in the car or buggy she sleeps like an angel all day. If we have a day at home it takes ages to settle her and I often can't get anything else done! Do I have a little shopoholic already?!

Speaking of which, for those of us ladies who love the Shopoholic books...there's a new one out called "Shopoholic and Baby", don't think its in paperback yet though. Can't wait to get my hands on that! Reading a Cecelia Ahern novel at the mo which is a bit random but still good. Look at me I'm starting to sound like Sam!

1 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Evie has your eyes. She is looking so gorgeous.

Jules

 

Post a Comment

<< Home