Curly Jo

Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Monday


Had a lovely weekend, a packed one but it was really cool. Have been feeling restless and almost bored lately, weird cos when I'm so busy I usually love just slobbing in front of the telle and crave all the cosy nights in I can get. But last week or so I've felt really blah and can't keep still enough to relax properly...think the holiday to New Forest coming up will do me good!

Today has been a really good day. Andy, Marcus and Rach took the young people rock climbing, leaving me and Jo to do admin stuff in office. I work really well with Jo, we understand how each other works and likes things organised! You have been such a great help on this project Jo, it wouldn't have been as great without you!!! Hmmm...for those of you who don't know who Jo is you may think I've just been talking to myself, well rest assured she is a real person and I'm not losing my marbles just yet.

Anyway, we have a team meal tonight at the Jade Garden all you can eat chinese....nice. Gotta go get ready. See y'all soon.

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so not real, whoever gave you that impression is wrong. But thanks for saying the nice things! Love you lots....you're great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home