Curly Jo

Monday, October 09, 2006

Say I Love You with fried bread...

Had a really nice weekend, went round mum and dad's on Saturday and mum and I did lots of sewing type things for the baby's room. I'm really not very good with a sewing machine, it was quite funny. Then on Saturday night I drove over to Ramsgate to meet Steve after work and we went round his boss's house to meet his wife and have dinner. It was a really lovely time and Mike and Victoria are so nice, she's preggers too so we had lots to natter about.

On Sunday I was all wifey and made us breakfast in bed, Steve has been working so hard lately and then coming home and working hard again at DIY stuff and making funding bid films for The Gap etc. So I wanted to say thank you, although sausages, baked beans, and fried bread isn't much of a thank you I think he felt loved. The rest of Sunday was spent doing one of my favourite things...pottering around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home