Curly Jo

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Busy Bees...

Been quite a hectic week so far, hence the lack of blog updates over past few days. Today I've been off work this morning and should be going to a Youth Advisory Group meeting this evening...providing my young people turn up! After that I'm meeting up with the gorgeous Sarah Allen for a girly time which will be lovely.

Got a fun weekend ahead down in South Hampton with Steve's family, celebrating a 30th birthday, unfortunately Steve won't be around for much of it as he's doing Spree. I love spending time with the Kreegers, haven't seen some of them for a while!

Then on Monday we're ferrying off to the Isle of Wight for a Crusaders residential called Rock School. Steve's got loads of responsibility so I'll be there to help him out where I can and I'm also pastorily responsible for the girls who'll be there. Really looking forward to it, will be working with a great team full of people who I find so much fun to be around. Plus the Isle of Wight is gorgeous.

So this'll be my last blog for a week or so, take care of yourselves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home