Curly Jo

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Clumsy Pregnant Woman...

Yep that's me! Yesterday in Tesco I smashed a glass candle holder, they were very nice and didn't make me pay for it(lucky me that bump is finally showing I think!). Then today I knocked over a stand of DVDs in Morrisons! Em-bar-ass-ing. It is quite funny though and gives me stories to tell. Nothing beats the time I put my mobile through the washing machine cycle when I was about 2 months, poor phone hasn't been the same ever since.

Really enjoyed cell last night, I laughed so much I ached. Was great that Steve was able to join us, he hasn't been for about 6 months! Now that he's finished at Faversham YC he can come along. Happy times! Its nice for Michael cos now he has a buddy who can actually challenge him a bit on the Playstation, unlike me and Sarah. Ho hum.

I'm cooking a nice meal for me and Steve tonight as its our date night...well kind of, he'll get home at 8:30 from work, we'll eat, and then I haven't told him yet but I wanna watch Ladette to Lady! I could try and tape it I suppose, but knowing me at the moment I'll probably break the video player.

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you leave a message on your hubbies new blog? Wanna add a suprise to his baby stuff list! Sounds like you having fun too?! Madri

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the Hormones are kicking in thats why youre knocking things over very normalin your delecate condition love fairy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home