Curly Jo

Saturday, December 30, 2006

I am a sparrow...

...no I haven't taken to mud baths by the side of the road or eating bread crumbs off the pavement, but I have taken to nesting sparrow/hamster style. Its great, I love having a tidy house and knowing that the fridge is clean and the medicine cupboard organised. I know, I know...don't get used to it...but its nice for now. There's only 2 weeks 2 days until Special K is scheduled to make his/her appearance...so it could be any time now before (or after) Jan 15th, we're very excited!

Its been a really lovely couple of days, had a cool time round Jo's for Christmas with Friends (lovin the photos Jo!) she made a great stew and let us take home the leftovers which were still just as delish last night. We were given a beautiful Moses basket, baby sleeping bag and cosy towel from everyone...thanks so much guys and gals! In true hamster style I have washed them so they smell yummy for baby and when they are dry I will indeed be ironing them. Yes, yes, baby may well be sick all over them on the first night but a Mother Hen has to do her laundry!

I must respond to Steve's comment to the last blog entry, I did indeed receive some wonderful gifts from him for Christmas...thanks babe. He spoilt me with a cosy red dressing gown, 2 sets of PJ's, 2 DVDs, a red duvet set, and 2 big red cushions...he knows I love red. I'm a lucky lady.

Right, I've got to move the washing round the raditors and prepare some meals to freeze for when we can't be bothered to cook...chirp chirp.

4 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo I'm excited too about the baby!! Can't wait to meet the mini Kreeger. And if you run out of tidying to do, my bedroom is pit, feel free to come round!!

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and a blender! you can't forget the blender! it makes stevie wonderful juices...

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Han said...

ah, jo, I love you - you are going to be such a wonderful mummy! I cannot wait to meet special K - I'm just gutted I have to wait until easter!! you'll have to post some pictures of him/her on here for me! it was wonderful spending time with you over christmas. love you xx

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,
Its Hannah Dunne here! Its been ages since I saw you guys! Love the pic of your baby belly with headphones on! Haven't seen you since Dewi & Sarah's wedding so it's weird to think you're about to have a baby!

Am very excited for you guys, hope to see all 3 of you soon and catch up. Will be thinking and praying for you guys over the next few weeks.

Lots love
Han & Niall x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home