Curly Jo

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Playing the Waiting Game

Baby is due to arrive in 6 days! But I'm not so naive to think that Special K will be on time...s/he could be early! I'm trying a few things to make myself go into labour, drinking rasberry tea, keeping active...I'm keeping away from the hot curry as I know it'll give me heartburn at 3am! It does get so confusing with all the different advice so many people and the magazines give you, some doctors say that if a pregnant woman relaxes then the labour will start... but others say long walks will do the trick. I'm just gonna do what feels right to me and see what happens. It is so weird to think that any day now we'll be parents, if baby is late then I know that the hosp won't let me go more than 2 weeks overdue...so by February we definately will have our little one! We're SO excited.

Not a lot more to say really, I'm still doing a good impression of bird life with all my nesting and that mixed with spending time with friends and family is keeping me from being bored. Was sad to say goodbye to Jules and Cassy last night, I can't believe how quickly their month of being here flew by, was really nice seeing them both.

Ok I'm hungry, I need toast.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If my A-level English serves me correctly, Apricots (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apricots#Medicinal_and_non-food_uses) are supposed to be good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home