Curly Jo

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

This is what I have been doing...

Its been a great past few days. We had a really nice look around the Isle of Wight on Saturday after leaving the Rock Sch res, although I was a bit gutted we couldn't see the Needles properly cos it was so cloudy and the wind meant the chair lift wasn't working that day to go down the beach and have a good look -I'm such a tourist!

Sunday was spent chillin, watching West Ham win (finally!), doing lots of washing and going to church...it was quality seein peps again even though it'd only been 2 weeks.

I've been takin it easy with work over past few days, although I didn't have a lot of responsibility as the res it still wore me out quite a lot. So on Monday I went round Mum an Dad's for the afternoon/evening which was really really nice. I seem to have developed a craving for fruit scones and jam, and my lovely Dad went to 3 shops to find them for me! Maybe everyone else has been craving them too?

Yesterday I seemed to be driving around loads, from Herne to Canterbury, then to Ramsgate, back to Herne, then to Canterbury again, then to Whitstable, then back to Herne again! All it was for was dropping things off from the res, a meeting, and the Tesco shop but it took 6 hours. Craziness.

Today I've been working from home, no I really have! Also been doing the odd spot of housework. Cell tonight which will be fab.

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When's the cell's firework party?!

 
At 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take it easy honey

Jules

 

Post a Comment

<< Home