Curly Jo

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Catch Up....

Well hellooo! It's been about a fortnight since I last blogged, we've had some internet issues at home and when I've been at work its been pretty busy so no blogging. But here I am back again and very happy for it. Have been catching up on other people's blogs, eating, noodles, and watching I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here (its pretty rubbish so far apart from that Eastenders guy screaming like a girl!), all at the same time, aren't I clever?

Well rather a lot has happened over the past weeks and days... One of the most exciting is that this Tuesday Marcus and Katy started officially working for The Gap! Marcus is leader in charge at D:Caff and Katy is his beautiful assistant and also office lady extroidinare. Has been so nice having Katy in the office and I tell you something she is one clever clogs, shes picking up stuff really quickley and doing a marvelous job. The Baptist Church today prayed for both of us and even gave me a pressie which I'm saving for Christmas, bless em they're so nice those Baptists! So I feel more settled now that I know The Gap is in such Good hands.

Steve and I went to see the Birthing Centre at Canterbury Hosp yesterday, I'd heard it was nice but man oh man...its like a hotel! We were walking around and kept looking at each other like "Wow!" There's a massive kitchen and lounge where your visitors can chill (as can you of course) all or most of the rooms are en suite with a telle, its even got really nice floorboards and decor that I like! It really will be almost like delivering Baby Kreeger at home which is something I was considering. The only thing is I'm now even more excited about Special K's arrival and that means I can't sleep! I really can only describe it like feeling like a little kid on Christmas Eve, I'm so so happy. Only 8 weeks to go!

Today we had family Williams around for lunch which was well cool. Stevie did a great job of cooking up a feast, Nathan provided the entertainment with his various gurgles and impressions of purring animals, Sades and Sam provided the education about all things baby, and I waddled around and asked about a million questions. It was great.

I will end this long blog entry by just telling you a little bit how wonderful Steve is. In the last 10 days he has re-decorated the bathroom and our bedroom, taken large pieces of furnitue to London, picked up more baby things from Ilford, constructed a shoe rack, put up various shelves, cooked dinners, ...and bought me a dozen red and white roses!!!! All around working too. What more can a pregnant woman ask for in a husband? I really don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home