Curly Jo

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Squirmy, jumpy, shuffly, pokey, nudging, twisting, turning...must be a baby!

My pregnancy book says that the baby will be most active between weeks 30-33, and that book is right!I'm now 30 weeks pregnant (only 10 weeks to go, I'm SO excited!) and baby has been doing some very strange gymnastics. It feels quite uncomfortable sometimes, really poky and sudden. Other times I think I have a big tummy rumble coming and then baby does what must be a somersault or cart-wheel and it takes my breath away. You can see the movements as well, its very entertaining and we can sit for ages just watching my belly to see what Special K does next!

Today has been a really nice Sunday. We had the lovely Sam and Abi round for lunch which was quality. Then West-Ham were playing against Arsenal and they won which was quite exciting if I do say so myself! Tonight Phil hosted a meal at his gaff for The Gap volunteers, it was a really good evening and brilliant to hear how everyone feels they fit in, I'm so happy to be leaving knowing that there are so many people in Herne Bay who are passionate about the young people they work with. Exciting times! I can't believe I finish D:Caff in 3 weeks and The Gap in 4, its gonna go so quickley...and there's so much still to sort out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home