Curly Jo

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Been a good few days, so nice having Katy in the office, we have a good giggle! You know how when you were a little kid at school it was really embarrassing when you called your Teacher Mum? Or is it just me who did that?! Well today in the office I nicked Katy's chair then said "Oh sorry Baby I've just stolen your seat" Thought I was talking to Steve! Yeah, guess you kinda had to be there. Ho hum.

Tonight was my last ever Tuesday at D:Caff...for a long time anyway! Its gonna be a bit sad on Friday when its all finto, but this all just means that Baby-time is getting closer which just makes every goodbye a little bit happier.

Here is a pic of Special K enjoying some tunes...

5 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one, good to see baby k is going to be a DJ like his dad !! Whats his favorite tunes as if I couldn't guess

Richard

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger kate said...

hehe baby! hhhmmrrrrr... can't you tell jo i'm singing scissor sisters?!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger curlyjo said...

Yay! I got some comments!

We are trying to ensure that Baby K has an eclectic taste in music, but s/he does seem to have a particular liking for country songs.

Ha ha ha Katy, I told Steve you'd left that comment and he's gone all shy now.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Pete Atkinson said...

WOW! That is one big tummy. cooool.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Pete Atkinson said...

Wow! That is one big tummy. coooool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home